Friday, January 16, 2009

Fun in the Tub




Evan is enjoying the big bathtub. He floats, kicks, and dodges the oncoming "loves" from his big brother. Not so relaxing, but hopefully he knew he was coming in as brother #2. Maybe he also knew that as the younger brother, he would also get many of the nasty bugs that Sam brings home. We are just recovering from Pink Eye. Sam has been waking in the middle of the night shouting, "I can't see, I can't see!" I remember that sensation when I was little feeling my eyes glued shut. Luckily I have managed to dodge the boogs this time.... Joe, however, went down with the rest of the boys. Despite the sickness, we are out enjoying the amazing 70-80 degree weather. The photo below is from a recent hike we took at Crystal Cove State Park.

Evan is seven weeks tomorrow. He is smiling now and beginning to coo. He loves to kick and smile at the playmobile overhead. What a cutie-batootie!

2 comments:

Jay Amy and Tesla said...

Those bath tub photos are so cute!! Missing you all!
Love from JAT

The Minert's said...

I love the video of Evan, I can't believe how big he is already getting...don't you just love bath time! Love it! Wish we were there with you enjoying the amazing weather. Love you, Summer