Sunday, January 6, 2008

Intro

Welcome to our blog. Mary gave me the idea (hopefully she gets hers up and running soon). I thought that this would be an ideal way to share a glimpse of our lives here in Steamboat with everyone. Of course most of what you will see are pictures of Sam, but as we get the hang of this, I am sure that our blog will evolve. I just wanted to send out a big thanks to Jay and Amy for their time spent here for Christmas. They got to see Sam at his best on Christmas morning. And of course thanks to the rest of the fam that arrived the following day. Now you understand the journey with a toddler. But as Andy said, it was worth it. Despite the below zero temperatures we managed to build a skate ski track, ski, soak in the hot tub (the boys took a few dives into the snow), cook, eat, laugh, and talk. It was such a treat to watch Elly and Sam play. Their kisses are the best. Today I took the holiday decorations down and am always a little melancholy when I do this. Luckily, Summer made the family dvd that we can all watch to remember how fleeting life is. (Nice work Summer!) I love and miss all of you. Jenelle

1 comment:

Pence Planet said...

We got a good laugh over the helmet and goggles. You definitely have a ski bum on your hands.