Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Belly


The belly feels bigger than I remember it being with Sam. However according to measurements it is pretty much the same. Currently I am almost 35 wks. and nearing the final countdown. We still don't know what sex the baby is. I am back to guessing girl. Joe keeps trying to get Sam to pin down what he thinks it is. It varies for Sam too. It won't be long now and we'll be celebrating either way.

My dear friend Kate (we did our yoga teacher training together) was just in town and took these photos. She thinks the belly holds another boy, at least she keeps calling it "he".


Ahhhhhh.......beautiful sunsets on the beach, perfect opportunity for yoga. Sam and I in Trikonasana (triangle pose). I am savoring these final moments of time with Sam alone. We are sending love to all of you and especially Grandpa Jim (it's his birthday today). Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Pence Planet said...

Jenelle your belly is absolutely beautiful. It is hard to believe you are on the countdown. We love you guys. Happy Halloween!!!!
The Pence Family

Kemp said...

Wow!!!! Your belly looks like a basketball....Love it! I seriously love the picture of you and Sam at the beach in triangle pose. You definitely need to enlarge it and frame it. Can't wait to see the little baby girl, Mya June....I just know it is a girl. Love ya and can't wait to see you at Christmas. p.s. what is Sam being for Halloween? You have to post some pics

The Slothower's said...

So beautiful...you look amazing! Thanks so much for posting photos of your belly. I have been trying to imagine what you might look like. And the picture of you and Sam doing yoga is beyond a thousand words. Enjoy these last few weeks with him as your only baby. Love you.